We are proud to have a close-knit team that treat each other as family. Our office functions on respect, integrity and humility regardless of position within the company.
With a focus on projects that are exciting and engaging, BCB Engineering encourages its employees to pursue opportunities to grow and learn. Integrity, quality of work and adherence to deadlines are of highest importance, as is a desire to provide outstanding service to every client.
The mission for this role is to provide accurate and efficient designs that meet applicable codes for their assigned projectsResponsibilities:
- Complete detailed structural Engineering calculations and design
- Check drawings
- Conduct site inspections
- Write reports
- Attend internal and client meetings
- P.Eng. designation with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 years of building structural design experience
- Member of APEGA or equivalent provincial association
- Deadline driven with capacity to meet target completion dates
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Strives for accuracy and excellence
- Team player with a “Can-Do” attitude
- A competitive compensation package with benefits
- 40 hours/week
- Long term/stable employment
- A friendly and supportive work environment
Lethbridge, AB is located two hours south of Calgary and is close to the Rocky Mountains and U.S. border. With a population of nearly 100,000, Lethbridge is a beautiful city with small town charm, community pride, and warm Chinook winds. Lethbridge is a family oriented and culturally vibrant community that is known for its spectacular High Level Bridge.
Please apply by emailing a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those considered further will be contacted. By applying for this position, you agree to receive email communication from BCB Engineering Ltd.